That’s Customer Focus!
That's Customer Focus guides you through what you need to know and do in order to maximize customer focus throughout your entire organization.
Customer Focus is known by many names.
Some people refer to it as Customer Driven, others call it Customer Centric, Customer Oriented, Customer Friendly or Customer-Focused Culture. Whatever you want to call it, it looks something like this:
- You and all of your employees demonstrate an unwavering commitment to service excellence regardless of the economic climate.
- Every employee understands how this leads to customer retention, customer loyalty, customer advocacy and sustainable profitability.
- Every action you and your employees take is based on a relentless commitment to meeting and exceeding customer expectations each and every day.
- You constantly listen to the voice of your customers and change the way you do business in order to continually make it easier for your customers to do business with you.
- You know your customer touch points and supporting internal processes and you constantly evaluate and improve these to reflect what your customers value.
- Every one of your employees understand what he/she must do and is empowered to act in a manner which adds value to every interaction with both the paying customer and those within the organization that rely on them for their work.
... That’s Customer Focus!
If you want to leverage the strategic and long-term financial benefits which customer-focused organizations enjoy, this book is a must.
That's Customer Focus! guides you through what you need to know and shows you what actions and steps you need to take in order to achieve these things and maximize customer focus throughout your entire organization.
Recently named a Top 10 Customer Service Book, we explain how to use proven "customer focus" best practices so you can:
- ✓ Create long-term customer retention and loyalty,Continually listen to the voice of the customer,
- ✓ Align your systems, people and processes with what your customers value,
- ✓ Create a long-term loyalty-based revenue stream,
- ✓ Differentiate your organization through the delivery of exceptional service and attract new business,
- ✓ Improve employee performance, retention and morale.
Containing 190+ 81/2 X 11 pages you will find:
- ✓ Real situational examples and case studies,
- ✓ Actual stories which describe customer-focused excellence,
- ✓ Detailed explanations and examples of how to implement each best practice,
- ✓ Clear easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions,
- ✓ Reproducible assessment, planning, management and evaluation forms and tools.
- ✓ A detailed listing of the specifics of what you will be able to do as a result of reading this book is provided below.
If you get your customers' experience right, especially in this unsettled economy, they will reward you with a greater share of their wallets now and in the future.
- ✓ Improve employee performance, retention and morale.
What specifically will this book enable you to do?
Using this resource, you will be able to develop and implement a detailed action plan for how you will maximize customer focus throughout your entire organization, department or team.
At the very least you will be able to:
- ✓ Establish a clear vision of what customer focus means in your unique organization.
- ✓ Understand the financial advantages and consequences associated with implementing a customer focus strategy and build a business case for this strategy.
- ✓ Understand the enormous impact of customer expectations on your business and be clear about what it takes to wow customers into becoming your biggest loyal fans.
- ✓ Use the fully detailed techniques and approaches for listening to the voice of the customer and use this information to create value and customer loyalty.
- ✓ Trace the flow of your customers through your organization (Map your customers’ journey) so you can identify and implement leveraged changes which will have the greatest impact on your customers’ perceptions of your business.
- ✓ Establish and reinforce customer-focused service values and standards throughout your organization.
- ✓ Strengthen internal “service” cooperation and partnering in order to ensure that all you employees work towards ensuring every customer experience is a positive one.
- ✓ Understand the leadership skills managers and supervisors must employ in order to in create and sustain a customer-focused environment.
- ✓ Determine what training your staff will need in order to become customer-focused and how to do it.
- ✓ Use service recovery (when things go wrong) pro-actively to create customer loyalty.
- ✓ Determine what to measure in order to sustain a customer-focused environment.
- ✓ Understand the impact your current systems, policies and procedures have on your employees’ ability to focus on the customer and determine what is required to align these to at the very least meet customer expectations.
- ✓ Create and implement a customer focus strategy that works.
All of this is accomplished through the use of stories, case studies, real world examples, detailed straight-forward explanations, application exercises, job aids, worksheets, planning tools and more.
Feel free to watch this video of Ray Miller giving an exclusive interview!
So why not get your copy right now!
This e-book is available through Clickbank.com. When you purchase this e-book you get a 60 day money back guarantee, the terms of which are as follows: "ClickBank sells our products - they are a trusted online retailer specializing in digitally delivered products.". ClickBank will, at its option, replace or repair any defective product within 60 days from the date of purchase. After 60 days all sales are final. ClickBank does reserve the right to alter or revise its return policy at any time."